Being involved in the breakdown of a relationship can be a time of intense anxiety. You may be experiencing a range of emotions – anger, resentment, fear and helplessness. It is important that you have sound, sympathetic and constructive advice about the options available to you and the possible consequences of any decision that you may be considering.
We have a very experienced team of family lawyers, including members of Resolution (formerly Solicitors’ Family Law Association) and the Family Law Panel
Our aim is to help you find the best solution based on clear and practical legal advice. We will discuss with you whether mediation may be appropriate in your particular circumstances, as an alternative to negotiation between Solicitors and Court proceedings. We will always aim to resolve any disputes by adopting a constructive and conciliatory approach but we can be tough negotiators when required!
We deal with:-
- Separation and divorce
- Disagreements about where the children are to live and who they see
- The financial aspects of divorce and separation, including maintenance, property matters and pension sharing
- Care proceedings, including attendance at Child Protection Case Conferences with you
- Prenuptial Agreements and Cohabitation Agreements
- Cohabitees property disputes
We offer an initial appointment of up to one hour for clients with a family problem for a fixed fee of £75.00 exclusive of vat
Glennie McKinley – Lawyer Head of Family
Claire Moyle – Solicitor